Status Update!

Take notice!

The Tactical Oatmeal Store is now open! Click the link, browse around and enjoy!

I have updated the layout slightly on this blog and I have incorporated organizational elements to the right sidebar that breaks down my posts by type. This will make it easier to find what you are looking for!

I have many reviews currently in the works but due to a hectic schedule they seem to be popping out sporadically. So sign up by email or like Tactical Oatmeal on facebook (see right sidebar) to be notified when new posts are made regarding the gear reviews that you love!

Also, feel free to comment on my posts with any questions or feedback you may have!

~Oats

All content contained on this webpage, including but not limited to all published blog posts, pictures etc. are the sole property of the blog owner and may not be reposted elsewhere or otherwise disseminated without prior consent

Friday, February 20, 2015

Beam Test!

Here is a small beam test showing the beam profiles and brightness of a few of the lights in my collection (that sounds odd). Distance from tip of camera lens to the door is 6 feet and all images were captured in manual mode using f-3.5 aperture at a 1/20s shutter speed.

Lights tested it order;
Mini Maglite AA
Garity Incandescent
Surefire 6P LED
Techlite Lumen Master 200
Streamlight Microstream
Sipik SK68
Balder HD-1
Ultrafire C8
Maratac AA
Roche F-12
Jaccobs A-60
Four Sevens Quark Tactical AA2
Nebo HP190 Weapon Light
Inforce APL Gen 1

Bear in mind, I tested some of these lights using their different modes and using either 1.5v alkaline or 4.2v lithium ion (where compatible) cells and those are noted on the image below. So check it out and I will try to update this soon-ish as I have already picked up more lights since these images were taken!


1 comment:

  1. Hey mate! Nice blog you've got here, although it looks like you are not that active anymore. Anyway, if you check out the comments every now and then, I'd like to send you a leather holster for a brief honest review of it for one of your guns. In case you are interested, drop me an email. Regards Al.

    ReplyDelete