Status Update!

Take notice!

The Tactical Oatmeal Store is now open! Click the link, browse around and enjoy!

I have updated the layout slightly on this blog and I have incorporated organizational elements to the right sidebar that breaks down my posts by type. This will make it easier to find what you are looking for!

I have many reviews currently in the works but due to a hectic schedule they seem to be popping out sporadically. So sign up by email or like Tactical Oatmeal on facebook (see right sidebar) to be notified when new posts are made regarding the gear reviews that you love!

Also, feel free to comment on my posts with any questions or feedback you may have!

~Oats

All content contained on this webpage, including but not limited to all published blog posts, pictures etc. are the sole property of the blog owner and may not be reposted elsewhere or otherwise disseminated without prior consent

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Quick update

Well, I feel bad for not posting as much content as I have in the past and I hope that changes soon. I have been busy with quite a few projects and many of those for this blog... Unfortunately, with many projects for the blog going on at the same time, it sure is difficult to get them all finished... I have become totally enthralled with kydex and as such I have a good amount of projects in the works involving that material.

I have also picked up some new gear to review (to add to my backlog of other gear) including malice clips by Tactical Tailor, an Ontario Knife Company Ranger series RBS-6, Some pocket sharpeners from Gerber and Lansky, Maratac AA flashlight, and I am also working on another full firearm review so stay tuned for some exciting updates and please like the facebook page to keep current with what I have going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment